Programs & Services For Families, Schools and Districts:
The Statewide Technical Assistance Resource Team (START) serves families of children with special education needs, educators, schools and districts. Below are resources to help support and strengthen Collaboration with families and school districts
- Family-School Collaboration-Tools for Family-Educator Collaboration in the IEP Process in English and Spanish.
- Find a Parent Group-Listing of parent groups in school districts and communities.
- Framework for Parent Involvement-Promotes increased family involvement to school personnel,
- Inclusion Resources for Parents and Professionals.
- Resources and Assistance to Parent Leaders.
- Transition to Adult Life-Informs parents and educators of best practices.